because we're most self-aware at our weakest moments.Congrats on a job well done...on both of you ;)
God has a funny way of working things out like that! :)
Dangit! Kelli I was totally gonna say something along those lines!
Same thing happened to me last year--the days that I most dreaded going to school ended up being the best lessons.I think the only thing that got me through that was experience, which gave me confidence.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
because we're most self-aware at our weakest moments.
Congrats on a job well done...on both of you ;)
God has a funny way of working things out like that! :)
Dangit! Kelli I was totally gonna say something along those lines!
Same thing happened to me last year--the days that I most dreaded going to school ended up being the best lessons.
I think the only thing that got me through that was experience, which gave me confidence.
Post a Comment