3.14.2010

best. dinner. ever.

Overheard this evening:

Hey what do you want for dinner?

How about veggies and a salad?

Sweet. Go get some chard and some lettuce greens from the garden?

Perfect.

In other news, smoked paprika is probably the best thing that has ever been invented! If you've never tried it, go to the supermarket and stick your nose in some. It will change your life.

This past weekend was so fun - lots of running (a 5k Saturday and a 10k on Sunday) and friends and fun! What's awesome is that Spring has SPRUNG here - it's absolutely thrilling to be out in the sunshine, have longer days, enjoy the flowers exploding from their winter slumbers. It's downright intoxicating.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to try smoked paprika...hmmmm...

idyll hands said...

you cannot get smoked paprika where I am. How terrible is that? I'm always seeing it in recipes and always have to do without. I need to move :)