5.03.2010

"I can tell you're feeling better because you're crafting."

Oh, Candace knows me all too well.

I woke up Sunday morning a new person, nesting in FULL EFFECT. It's like my brain went: 

UH HELLO we've got SIX MONTHS to get your crap together before this baby shows up! GET UP!

Thankfully I was feeling like I had finally turned a corner. Thus began The Great Nesting of 2010. A lot of my friends have had babies recently and I owe pretty much everyone a gift. Here are a few things I've been working on:


crochet baby blanket for a little boy...need to run and get more gray. 
I found the pattern for this blanket here.



This blanket has taken WAY longer than I expected, 
so the sweet girl will probably get it when she turns 18. Pattern blocks can be found in this book.


I don't know why but tie-dyed baby clothes just make me giggle, and I love giving them as gifts. Here's a stack of some green onesies...I've got some more in the works including orange and pink. If anyone out there wants me to make them something, let me know.



Now, alls I need to do is get THIS mess organized, and I'll be set. Hopefully it won't take 6 months.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang, girl! I didn't realize you were a crochet master?!

Christina said...

so, J Herb and I had the same babysitter growing up and she could turn out these amazing afghans like nobody's business. I learned probably when I was 8 or 9 how to do it, and then picked it back up in college when it was all the rage.

Kelli said...

You are so talented!!! I love it!