Today I went and got adjusted by my chiropractor/doula and she shut down my right hip and opened up my left, then did some shifting and encouraging of the baby to scoot over to the left side, and suggested I go home and lay on my left side (= NAP!) so hopefully that'll get things all in the right spot. She also said that she recently adjusted a baby who was due at 43 weeks. So you know, no big deal.
I have to admit that Thanksgiving has totally snuck up on me. I was so focused on the baby showing up that I didn't think to plan for what would happen if it didn't. So today, I ripped up my tomato and basil plants and basically went grocery shopping at the plant store. Of course now I have to get all of it (lemon thyme, collard greens, cabbage, parsley, cilantro, etc.) in the ground and mulched and watered before the first big freeze. You know, tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have some pics up soon.
1 comment:
hahaha, love it...(=NAP!)
Post a Comment