12.03.2010

What you've all been waiting for

This is Kyle posting for Christina, who is still confined to bed but will be getting up for the first time shortly. She and Adeline are doing great and are finally starting to sleep normally after the adrenaline rush from yesterday's activity. Here are a few pictures and a quick video of ridiculous cuteness.

FYI, Adeline is also the name of the record label owned by Billie Joe Armstrong. Interestingly, Billy Joe and Green Day put out Dookie in 1994. Adeline put out some dookie of her own about 30 minutes ago. Coincidence, or destiny?






sneezes and yawns from singmetheblues on Vimeo.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that was just TOO MUCH! Perfect video! Miss Adeline reminds me of baby "Little Foot" on Land Before Time right now ;-)

http://www.220.ro/desene-animate/The-Land-Before-Time-Baby-Littlefoot-Scene/8K0jmXNHFe/

Love,
your most annoyingly obsessive friend

Sara said...

Amazingly cute! Adeline is gorgeous... congrats you guys!

Jenny said...

She is perfect!!! You two better get your fill over the next three weeks. Because I have a feeling you will not get a turn while you are in STL ;~)

Kate A said...

YAY, Adeline! I love her already. The video is so flippin' adorable. And yay for super-dad, Kyle. I hope you're getting all of the lovely rest you need and that getting up for the first time wasn't so bad. Enjoy your lovely, lovely baby. You guys are parents!

Roia said...

Oooh! Hooray, and welcome, little Adeline! Congratulations on your beautiful little girl. So happy for you!

Mini-Martha said...

loved the video and love her name! can't wait to watch her grow!

Kelli said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!! I forgot how precious they are when they are so so tiny! I am SO excited! :)

Christina said...

I just watched this again - the part where she smacks her lips...STILL makes me laugh! :)