Wow, time flies when you're not getting any stretches of sleep longer than 4 hours! Addy is almost 8 weeks and next week I go back to work. I went to yoga twice last week and hopefully can make it tonight if K gets home in the next 15 minutes. I had high hopes of getting right back into running and such but that was before my abdominal muscles were stretched like crazy and then cut into, so yoga (and maybe swimming as soon as my mom gets up here) for now. I'd like to get my core muscles strengthened before I go running and jiggling everything around, to avoid any injuries in the future. I have been attending the beginner class and my pride hates for me to say this considering I've dabbled in yoga for the last 8 years but YOW! I am suuuuper sore the next day! It's a great time for me to get refocused and start from square one.
Adeline is...all kinds of amazing. She's a smiling bundle of wonderful and I'm pretty sure she's been taking lessons from Tyra 'cos she totally has the smeyes going on. She's babbling and cooing and having longer stretches of quiet alertness before passing out so I've been reading books to her in English and Spanish, playing guitar and singing, and overall having a ball with her. Going back to work is going to be really, really tough. We are still trying to figure out a long-term childcare plan but for now are relying on the help of our moms.
This is definitely not the most interesting of posts but hey, at least the Bachelor is on later?
2 comments:
bachelor saves my mondays...and usually i forget it's on until i get home from work so it's a nice little surprise. a sad, pathetic surprise...but i'll take it. :)
Work next week already?!?!? Boo :-(
Post a Comment