Oh and hey I forgot to mention that I started Weight Watchers last week and lost 3 pounds! Let's hope I can stick to this sucker when I go back to work - I've got a bridesmaid's dress and hopefully Costa Rica to keep me motivated!
You go, girl! Here's my FAV weight watchers recipe, the hearty turkey chili. You can strike the ground turkey and just go straight-up veggie if you want. I throw in whatever vegetable I have lying around and the chili always turns out so delicious. :) http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=50509
2 comments:
You go, girl! Here's my FAV weight watchers recipe, the hearty turkey chili. You can strike the ground turkey and just go straight-up veggie if you want. I throw in whatever vegetable I have lying around and the chili always turns out so delicious. :) http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=50509
I love weight watchers!! It's awesome! Good for you!!
Post a Comment