I don't blame you if you're not following my blog any more - heck, I'm hardly following it any more. I've moved Adeline's stuff over to a different blog so if you know me and want the link and all the goodies, lemme know.
There's a post brewing here, I promise. It's just that I'm trying to focus the blog and thinking about privacy and all that. But, I can't be the mom of a nearly 5-month-old and not have something to write about. Also, we're in the middle of a garden expansion so you best believe there will be some beautiful pics up here shortly.
7 comments:
I'd love the new address. I've given up on mine. So, you're 100% better than me.
I will follow you, follow you wherever you may go...
Send me the link!
Link me to her blog, please!!
I want the baby blog :)
I want a link to your other blog!
I love your Adeline updates as I selfishly get to relive my moments with Lillian through your beautiful writing. Please link me too.
I really ought to work on a more private site for my baby girl because it's amazing the personality one has at 13 months!!
Let us know the link! Hope you guys (I mean y'all) are doing well!
Post a Comment