I feel like I have been going in a million different directions lately,
but some events over the last few weeks have helped focus me a little bit.
While I was pregnant I scoffed at the idea of slowing down or changing much about my life. I expected to keep up the go-go-go...I went to happy hours when I was prego and exhausted, flitted around like a bloated social butterfly, did a whole lot of things I don't regret necessarily but will do differently next time around. Why do I have to always bloom late on everything? I swear. It takes me forever to grow up.
Kyle's had this mantra about not having to go to the other side of the world in order to have a full and happy life which I thought was just. silly.
And then all the running around, especially with a 2-3-4-5 month old just got kind of exhausting. So, I have a plan of attack to save my sanity and get more connected with my sweet family.
Stay tuned.
2 comments:
Awesome. Keep us posted. We love you!
You are a great mama and wife! I love reading about your journey!
Post a Comment