7.12.2011

much too much

I did too much today. 

I woke up early.
I walked the dog.
I baked muffins.
I baked a chicken.
I repurposed last nights dinner into a new(ish) and exciting(ish) one.
I drove to Arlington and hung out at a craft store so my niece could pick out fabric for her Egyptian tunic for her birthday party this weekend.
I cleaned as I went.
I sort of made the bed.
I somehow twisted my knee and now it's swollen.
Most importantly, I kept my kid alive, so I'm going to have to call this day a win, even though I'm sure I'll be asleep by 8:30.

I decided that the Food Network now instead of countdown timers should have a hungry, sleepy, cranky baby in the room while they cook. If they don't accidentally burn the kitchen down, then and only then will I be impressed.

Somebody call the waaaambulance.

3 comments:

daina said...

heeeeee. glad your getting the hang of it:) Love you, call if you need a break from the crying baby:)

Alina said...

HAHA...love the idea about the crying, cranky baby on the Food Network. For sure.
Though, it sounds like you had an awesome, yet busy day. Thanks for sharing. :)

MelodieGRamirez said...

Amen sister!