Just a quick update as my sunshine is napping for more than 20 minutes for the first. time. today.
1) I joined Stroller Strides! thinking "hey this will be a nice little workout and I can meet moms." I get my ass kicked 3 times a week and it is AWESOME. and painful. in a good way.
2) I met and hung out with a raw foods coach and am going to go "high raw vegetarian" starting tomorrow. Kind of excited about it.
3) I had a moment last week after Stroller Strides when after class a herd of ducks came up to us so I took A out of her stroller and stood her up on the sidewalk. She smiled SO BIG and started sort of QUACK-ing at them! In that moment I thought to myself, "yeah, I wouldn't be anywhere else."
4) KINGS OF LEON with BAND OF HORSES on FRIDAY!
5) My garden is absolutely amazing. Pics soon!
2 comments:
YAY for KOL and Band of Horses love both of them - have fun chica!
Sounds like you are in a great place now, I am so happy that things are working out for you. Maybe you can bring that sweet babe and have lunch with us sometime soon.
Post a Comment