Once upon a time I lived in Spain and then London for a summer. It was in the English countryside that we came upon this cute little town where I bought a pink shirt with white flowers on it.
Well, I am long-waisted and the shirt was very short-waisted (hence the white tank underneath), and then every time I washed the shirt I had to iron the flowers down. Needless to say it didn't last very long in my wardrobe rotation. I saved the flowers though, for just such an occassion, and every time I see them I am rocketed right back to that English summer and my wonderful housemates Jane & Jim.
Well, I am long-waisted and the shirt was very short-waisted (hence the white tank underneath), and then every time I washed the shirt I had to iron the flowers down. Needless to say it didn't last very long in my wardrobe rotation. I saved the flowers though, for just such an occassion, and every time I see them I am rocketed right back to that English summer and my wonderful housemates Jane & Jim.
This is the first official item that is going up on my Etsy shop! Hooray!


5 comments:
Really lovely, Christina.
YAY - welcome to the selling side of Etsy :) I love the wallet and can't wait to see the shop take shape!
I probably should have waited 'til I had more stuff to put in my shop, but I couldn't help myself.
I love it!
Love that pic of you and love the wallet!!
Post a Comment