that's soooooooooo cute and I'm jealous.
what's funnier is that he apparently woke up at 2am going "Why didn't you wake me up and tell me to take my contacts out and put on my PJs?!" Like I didn't try for half an hour.
that's the perk of Lucie being the only one passing out next to me... kitties don't wear contacts.And your twitter from this am TOTALLY makes this story even cuter.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
that's soooooooooo cute and I'm jealous.
what's funnier is that he apparently woke up at 2am going "Why didn't you wake me up and tell me to take my contacts out and put on my PJs?!" Like I didn't try for half an hour.
that's the perk of Lucie being the only one passing out next to me... kitties don't wear contacts.
And your twitter from this am TOTALLY makes this story even cuter.
Post a Comment