I really think I have some sort of social anxiety. It's not that I so much care about what other people think about me, it's that I know I'm going to say something weird or silly (by whose standards? maybe I do care?) and then It will show up...It being that Awkward Pause. I am not It's biggest fan. Sometimes I wish that I had some sort of excuse or could have a few minutes to explain the awkwardness, but I don't ever get it. I don't always ever get myself so how can I expect someone else to? I usually just walk away and try to laugh about it. I wish I could be tactful and suave and awesome but no, I'm just that girl laughing at inappropriate moments because I'm really, really nervous.
In other news, we saw Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist and it was way warm and fuzzy-ness inducing. Loved it. Also, we went to IKEA and found an overhead light for the entryway and I'm seriously going to throw a party because this is the culmination of spending MONTHS looking for one. We also got some fabric to make into a shower curtain for the guest bath, which will be worked on next weekend and pics posted accordingly :)
5 comments:
what is nick & nora's infinite playlist?
a cute movie that just came out with Michael Cera. You would like it :)
just so you know, I find the ackwardness endearing.
sigh. thanks.
I agree with Suz!
Also, I love ikea fabric!!!!! The closest ikea to us now if Long Island, so I'll never get any:(
Post a Comment