11.29.2008

A Thanksgiving Miracle

Monday in St. Louis, I took my dog on a walk with my iPod clipped to my sweatshirt and my phone. I took out my earbuds to talk to my sister and when I hung up the phone, I looked down and my little red iPod shuffle was gone. GONE. I had already been walking an hour and had to call Kyle to help me look and we didn't find it that day. In fact, I walked the dog on the same route Tuesday and Wednesday, and didn't find it. Part of the reason was because in St. Louis they have this thing called fall where all the leaves fall off the trees - the RED leaves which are the same colour as my RED iPod.

Thursday morning, though, I got a phone call - a girl named Lisa up the street had found my iPod. Good thing I had my name and phone number engraved on the back :)

1 comment:

daina said...

How awesome!!!!!My new ipod is silver, but I made a pink felt case for it:) I need pink in my life with the boys:) Isn't great how somebody actually did the right thing and called you? Awesome!!!!!!!!BTW, my word verification word was "naters" Hah