The biggest thing I guess is I've been really paying attention to what I eat and how much of it and what I do (good things!) or do not (coffee! sodas! excess sweets!) put in my body and you know what? I saw 170lbs this morning, which is exciting because I was at 175 on the 1st. It's probably all water weight but my goal is to be comfortably and consistently under 170 by the end of the month. Also, I went for my 5 min jog/5 min walk x3 yesterday (for 30 minutes) and I felt AWESOME. My legs felt really really good and strong. I'll be a runner...one day...
6 comments:
No, seriously. You rock my face right off my head.
good for you... it feels great doesn't it?
I wish I hadn't stopped after the wedding, I felt so good then.
Congrats!!
You go girl!
Keep it up, girl! You can do it.
And, the photos all came through on your last post. It could have just been my work computer.... Ugh, PCs :).
It surely isn't ALL water weight--give yourself some credit!
Post a Comment