Resolution update: I have not touched my beloved guitar, piano OR mandolin yet this year, mostly because since getting back from New Year travels, I've been organizing the house and getting it together like crazy. Our living room has been cleaned and de-Christmasified, and the kitchen is on its way to actually working. Much thanks to mom and grandma who for Christmas not only gave me and K our very own china (from my mom's marriage to my dad) but places to store them.


7 comments:
I can't see the pictures for some reason :-(
fun visiting you - love your organization!
Jo - they showed up for someone else later on...try again maybe?
Sandy - thanks for visiting!
I love that cabinet with the door - now it's my goal to find one locally. We have tons of antique shops, I'm bound to find something like that.
Looks beautiful!!!
yes.... I see them now and I looove your cabinet. We got tons of china for our wedding and they are all in boxes in a closet... someday we'll have a place for them! :-)
It is ridiculous that you have managed to make your adorable kitchen area even better.
But that's just how you roll, isn't it? :-)
(my captcha is "blessapa" which I think was supposed to be "bless a pal" and is EXACTLY what you do to me.)
Post a Comment