1.05.2009

keeping up with the stockses

I forgot to post this in my last entry, but I post my workouts at a place called Daily Mile, which is a sort of social networking/workout log site where people can meet others who are biking/running/swimming in their area and may be doing the same races. So, if you're wanting to join up in this crazy triathlon adventure (ahem, Kelli) then have a look at DM.

Resolution update: I've been drinking only water (except for the occasional glass of wine and a cranberry mimosa yesterday yummm) and walked my 30 minutes almost every day except Saturday...it was a travel day from Arkansas and I made up for it by walking 45 minutes yesterday.  Thinking about joining the YMCA because they have a pool.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You totally called me out! HA! We just got a jogging stroller so hopefully this will be my year for the Danskin!

Love the china and the new cabinet!