Well, this week started the run 25 minutes, walk 5 minutes segment of my Non-Runner's Marathon Trainer book. I've been looking forward to this week for a few days, especially in the middle of my third day of run 20 minutes/walk 5 minutes REPEAT workout last week. I've also been to Yoga 10 out of the last 14 days (I just cannot pry myself away from my house/husband on the weekends. Maybe next weekend.) so I feel great. I pulled on my troublesome jeans last night and they even fit a little different...not so much looser but just...different.
The Danskin info finally came out and it's in Austin on June 7th! That means I'll be triathaloning in 117 days! I need to also decide if I want to do another sprint or do an olympic this year. I think really even though I said I would oly this year, I would like to do two sprints and then do an olympic next year. As this is only my second year and I haven't started the bike or swim training yet (pending new tires and a place to swim) I think I would like to take it easy, train solidly for two sprint tris.
3 comments:
so I'm finding ALL of the weight that you are probably losing :)
lol
And I would like to cheer you on.
Jo - totally doesn't count 'cos that's all BEBE! :)
Post a Comment